Change of address
The law firm «PRIORITET» provides the services on making amendments to the state registry and notifying registry authorities about making amendments to the information about a branch/representative office of a foreign legal entity on the territory of Russia (due to changing the address of a branch/representative office).
You give us a call
or submit us an application
You come to our office
with a package of documents
authorities about amendments
- The amendments are made to the registry
- Preparing a package of documents in accordance with the Russian laws.
- Making amendments to the registry of accredited branch/representative offices.
- Notifying Federal State Statistics Service, Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation, Pension Fund of the Russian Federation and other state authorities about making amendments to the registry of the accredited branch/representative offices of foreign legal entities.
Once you have decided to change the address of a legal/representative office and open it in another region of Russia, you need to obtain an endorsement of the regional administration, to remove the old address of the branch/representative office from an appropriate registry and to register its new address.
- Applications, forms, cards for changing the address of a branch/representative office.
- Regulations of a branch/representative office (the original document of the last edition).
- Letter of guarantee from the owner of non-residential premises (lease agreement with an attached notarized copy of the certificate of ownership).
- Resolution of the Board of Directors (or any other managing body of the Company) on changing the title of a Branch/Representative Office and approving a new wording of Regulations of the Branch/Representative Office.
- New edition of Regulations of a Branch/Representative Office (an original document and its notarized copy).
- Power of Attorney for the Director of a Branch/Representative Office.
- Power of Attorney for the lawyers of the Performer.
The foreign documents can only be accepted if legalized by a consul or a notary public and granted with an apostille (if not cancelled by the international treaties of the Russian Federation), supplied with a notarized translation into Russian, and are valid within 1 year.
The rules of accreditation have recently had many new amendments, which present far — reaching challenges, and such a hard procedure as changing the address of a branch/representative office can only be passed with the legal assistance of highly skilled specialists.