Change of director
The law firm «PRIORITET» provides the services on making amendments into information of the state registry and notifying registry authorities about changing the Director of a branch/representative office.
- You give us a call
or submit us an application
- You come to our office
with a package of documents
- Notifying registry
authorities about amendments
- The amendments are made to the registry
- Preparing a package of documents in accordance with the Russian laws.
- Notifying the accrediting authority (Inter-District Inspectorate of Federal Tax Service of Russia № 47 in Moscow) about changing the Director of a branch/representative office.
- Notifying a tax authority, Federal State Statistics Service, Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation, Pension Fund of the Russian Federation and other state authorities about changing the Director of a branch/representative office of a foreign legal entity.
- Applications, forms, cards for changing the Director of a branch/representative office
- Resolution of the Board of Directors (or any other managing body of the Company) on changing the Head of a Branch/Representative Office in Russia.
- Power of Attorney for the Director of a Branch/Representative Office.
- Power of Attorney for the lawyers of the Performer (with necessary powers)
The foreign documents can only be accepted if legalized by a consul or a notary public and granted with an apostille (if not cancelled by the international treaties of the Russian Federation), supplied with a notarized translation into Russian, and are valid within 1 year.
The rules of accreditation have recently had many new amendments, which present far — reaching challenges, and such a hard procedure as changing the Director of a branch/representative office can only be passed with the legal assistance of highly skilled specialists.