Accreditation of representative office
The law firm PRIORITET provides the turnkey services on accreditation of the representative offices of foreign legal entities on the territory of Russia.
You give us a call
or submit us an application
You come to our office
with a package of your documents
- Accreditation of representative office
- Lovely jubbly! You have got your representative office registered!
A representative office of a foreign legal entity has the right to perform permitted activities on the territory of the Russian Federation since the day of its accreditation.
- Legal expertise of the documents necessary for accreditation of a representative office.
- Preparing a package of documents in accordance with Russian laws.
- Confirming the lists of personally accredited employees in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
- Legal support of the procedure of accreditation in the Inter-District Inspectorate of Federal Tax Service of Russia №47 in Moscow.
- Obtaining an accreditation certificate of a representative office of a foreign legal company.
Opening a bank account in the bank chosen by the client from the list of our partners.
Notifying a tax authority on accreditation of a representative office of a foreign company.
- Establishment acts of the Company (Articles of Association, Partnership Deed, up to jurisdiction).
- Extract from the trade registry of the country where the Company was incorporated or the certificate verifying the register number of the Company (up to jurisdiction).
- Tax certificate issued by the Tax Service of the country where the Company was incorporated (containing its tax number) – the document expires in 3 months since the day of its issuance.
- Resolution of the Board of Directors (or another managing body of the Company) on establishing a Representative Office in Russia.
- Regulations of a Representative Office.
- Power of Attorney for the Director of a Representative Office.
- Power of Attorney for our specialists (empowering them to perform the actions needed for accreditation).
The foreign documents can only be accepted if legalized by a consul or a notary public and granted with an apostille (if not cancelled by the international treaties of the Russian Federation), supplied with a notarized translation into Russian, and are valid within 1 year (except for Documents 3 and 4).
The rules of accreditation have recently had many new amendments, which present far - reaching challenges. The accreditation of a representative office of a foreign company can only be passed with the legal assistance of highly skilled specialists. Once your application is revoked, you not only lose money, but valuable time as well.