Change of company’s title
- Making amendments into the state registry;
- Notifying registry authorities about making amendments into the state registry (due to changing the title of a foreign legal entity and changing the title of a branch/representative office).
You give us a call
or submit us an application
You come to our office
with a package of documents
authorities about amendments
- The amendments are made to the registry
- Preparing a package of documents in accordance with the Russian laws.
- Making amendments to the registry of accredited branch/representative offices.
- Making a new seal for a branch/representative office.
- Notifying Federal State Statistics Service, Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation, Pension Fund of the Russian Federation and other state authorities about making amendments to the registry of the accredited branch/representative offices of foreign legal entities and obtaining new certificates and notifications.
- Applications, forms, cards for changing the title of a branch/representative office
- Extract from the Trade Registry of the country where the Company was incorporated or registration certificate (up to jurisdiction).
- Original certificate of accreditation of a branch/representative office.
- Original certificate of registration of a branch/representative office in the Russian tax authorities.
- Regulations of a branch/representative office (the original document of the last edition).
- Resolution of the Board of Directors (or any other managing body of the Company) on changing the title of a Branch/Representative Office and approving a new wording of Regulations of the Branch/Representative Office.
- New edition of Regulations of a Branch/Representative Office (an original document and its notarized copy).
- Power of Attorney for the Director of a Branch/Representative Office.
- Power of Attorney for the lawyers of the Performer.
The foreign documents can only be accepted if legalized by a consul or a notary public and granted with an apostille (if not cancelled by the international treaties of the Russian Federation), supplied with a notarized translation into Russian, and are valid within 1 year.
The rules of accreditation have recently had many new amendments, which present far — reaching challenges, and such a hard procedure as changing the title of a branch/representative office can only be passed with the legal assistance of highly skilled specialists.