Accreditation of representative offices
You need to accredit a representative office of a foreign company in Moscow? PRIORITET Law Firm is ready to undertake the solution of all organizational issues. Accreditation of the organization’s representative office is performed in a short time at a favorable cost and in strict accordance with the procedural rules.
You call us or leave a request
You come to our office with a set of available documents
We check all documents for errors. We translate the necessary documents. We interact with a Notary Public. We prepare draft documents for accreditation and submit them to RF Federal Taxation Service Interdistrict Tax Inspectorate No. 47. We interact with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Your branch is registered
The representative office of a foreign legal entity has the right to carry out permitted activities in the Russian Federation from the date of its accreditation.
- 1We advise on all issues;
- 2We carry out a comprehensive verification of the documents available to the client;
- 3We prepare a list of documents for a request in the country of incorporation and a list of additional data to prepare projects;
- 4We prepare draft documents necessary to open a branch/representative office;
- 5We work with translators to verify and adjust translation of documents;
- 6We certify the number of foreign employees of the branch/representative office in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- 7We open a branch/representative office and register a foreign legal entity with the Federal Tax Service;
- 8We make stamps.
- receiving notices from funds (Social Insurance Fund, Pension Fund of the Russian Federation);
- preparing documents necessary to open a bank account;
- providing a legal address;
- personal accreditation of a foreign employee of a branch/representative office in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- preparing an employment contract for the head of the branch/representative office.
- 1Notarized copy of the charter document of a foreign legal entity;
- 2Extract from the commercial register of the country of incorporation with the company registration number or a similar document (depends on the country of incorporation);
- 3An official document from the tax service of the country of incorporation with a tax payer number or a similar document (depends on the country of incorporation).
Additional information for the projects preparation:
- copy of the passport of the head of the branch/representative office (scanned copy of the passport), TIN of the head of the branch/representative office;
- bank details of the settlement account of the parent company in the country of incorporation of the parent company (name of the bank in Russian, bank SWIFT code, account number);
- e-mail address and telephone number of the representative office, full address of the branch/representative office;
- full name of the branch/representative office in Russian;
- activities of the branch/representative office (the main type of activity shall be indicated separately);
- contact details of the parent organization (phone number and email);
- number of foreign employees of the branch/representative office;
- name of the position of the branch manager (Head, Director, etc.);
- term of office of the head of the branch by proxy.
- 1Certificate of accreditation;
- 2Certificate of tax registration (if the company has not previously been registered with the tax service for any other reason);
- 3Information sheet;
- 4Resolution/protocol on opening a branch/representative office;
- 5Power of attorney for the head of the branch/representative office;
- 6Regulations for the branch/representative office;
- 7Seal of a branch/representative office.
Documents provided to the Client when ordering related services:
- lease/sublease agreement (upon purchase of a legal address);
- copy of ownership certificate (upon purchase of a legal address);
- notices from the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, Social Insurance Fund (when ordering the service “Receipt from the funds”);
- banking service agreement and access to the Bank-client (when opening a settlement account);
- personal accreditation card of a foreign employee of a branch/representative office from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (when ordering personal accreditation);
- an employment contract for the head of the branch/representative office (when ordering an employment contract for the head of the branch/representative office).
*Each document for accreditation should be properly certified, signed by an authorized person, and legalized in accordance with the requirements of the Convention, which cancels the requirement to legalize foreign official documents (concluded in Hague on October 5, 1961), the Convention on Legal Assistance and legal relations in civil, family and criminal matters (concluded in Minsk on January 22, 1993) or the corresponding bilateral agreement on legal assistance. Not more than 12 calendar months should pass from the moment of issuing the original documents (and the date of certifying a copy of the constituent document) at the time of submitting the documents to the Federal Tax Service.
Since from a legal point of view the accreditation of a representative office of a foreign company is a very complicated procedure, it should be entrusted to experienced lawyers. The employees of our company brilliantly cope with similar tasks in Moscow, because not only do they have vast experience in this field, but they also keep up to date with the legislative changes. Take advantage of our professional support, and you are guaranteed to go through the accreditation procedure of your company’s representative office, while saving time and money.
We express our gratitude to PRIORITET LLC for the comprehensive support of our company branch. With your help, the branch was accredited in the shortest possible time, it was registered in off-budget funds, a settlement account was opened, documents on personnel accounting were drawn up, and accounting support services are being provided at the moment. We were pleasantly surprised how quickly everything was organized, which allowed us to start working in Russia quite quickly. We would especially like to thank Elena Kuznetsova, Elena Kazanok, Yulia Vasilyeva, Elena Mikheeva, Evgeny Voronov for their well-coordinated and successful work. We hope that in the future we will also be able to rely on your outstanding specialists! We wish you success!
Head of Branch
of Company FORWARD 3D LIMITED A.A. Ivanov
Dear colleagues from PRIORITET
We would like to hereby thank you for your qualified and accurate preparation of the documents concerning the information about the Branch of the Limited Liability Company to the authorized federal executive body for making amendments to the state registry of accredited branches and representative offices of foreign legal entities. All prepared documents had met the requirements of legislation and were drafted time-consciously. We truly appreciate the consultations and recommendations of PRIORITET specialists provided at every stage of the procedure and being committed to fulfilling the task.
We believe in keeping our business and personal ties and are looking.
The representative office of Motor Sich JSC, Moscow expresses its deep appreciation and sincere gratitude to PRIORITET LLC for the quality workmanship and timely registration with the register of accredited branches and representative offices of foreign legal entities.
Compliance with all deadlines allowed us to carry out our activities without interruption.
We express confidence in maintaining the existing friendly relations and hope for further mutually beneficial and fruitful cooperation.
Director of the Representative Office P.I. Kononenko