Change of Director
PRIORITET Law Firm renders services on introducing changes to the state register and notifying registration authorities of a change of the director of a branch/representative office.
You call us or leave a request
Provide us with available documents
We prepare the set of documents necessary for a change of the director and submit them to the accrediting authority
Changes are introduced to the registry
- Preparing the set of required documents in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
- Notifying the accrediting authority (Federal Tax Service Inspectorate No. 47 for Moscow) on the change of the director of a branch/representative office
- Notifying the tax authority, the Main Interregional Center of the Russian State Statistics Committee, the Social Insurance Fund, the Pension Fund and other competent state authorities about the change of the general director of a branch/representative office of a foreign legal entity
- Applications, forms, cards for changing the head of the Branch and Representative Office
- Resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company (or any other governing body of the Company) on changing the head of the Branch or Representative Office in Russia
- Power of Attorney for the Director of the Representative Office or the Branch
- Power of attorney for the Executor's employees (with necessary authorities)
Foreign documents are accepted only with genuine marks on consular legalization or apostilled if these procedures are not waived by international agreements of the Russian Federation, together with a notarized translation into Russian.
Nowadays, when there are constant changes in the legislation, such a complicated procedure as changing the director of a branch/representative office can be completed only by qualified legal specialists.