Regular legal matters.
You have to face day-by-day legal matters and issues, but you cannot afford hiring an in-house lawyer.
Special legal matters.
You do have an in-house lawyer, but he is neither a specialist in the area of your interest nor is capable of carrying out all current projects.
Reduction of future risks.
You do not use legal services yet, but you do realize the necessity to grant your business with legal support to prevent any problems in the future.
Subscription legal services shall be provided by our lawyers working in the following areas:
- Consultations and legal expertise on the civil law matters;
- Drafting the contracts and their expertise;
- Labor law (consultations, HR outsourcing, personnel audit);
- Registration (registration of limited liability companies, joint-stock companies, making amendments to constituent documents, reorganization, issue of securities);
Arbitrage and debt recovery
(receivables, damages, disputes with state authorities, non-fulfillment of obligations, settlement of disputes through pre-trial procedures)
(registration of copyrights, legal protection of intellectual property)
- Antymonopoly law (representing your interest in the Antimonopoly service).
10 working hours of lawyer.
|35 000 RUR/month|
20 working hours of lawyer.
|65 000 RUR/month|
30 working hours of lawyer.
|75 000 RUR/month|
(*) VAT not included
- 10% discounts for any services ordered afterwards;
- Keeping in touch with the latest updates of legislation;
- Unlimited number of oral consultations;
- Free courier services.