Registration of the Closed joint-stock company (or joint-stock company)
Composing of register of shareholders
RUR 15 000
|3 business days|
|Registration of shares (Moscow)||
RUR 20 000
|Preparation of the package of documents takes 7 business days, consideration takes 30 business days|
|Registration of the CJSC / JSC (Moscow / Moscow region)||
RUR 13 900 / RUR 16 900
|12-14 business days|
- advising on incorporation and registration matters;
- preparation the package of documents for registration;
- payment of state fee at the amount of RUR 4000;
- state registration of JSC and tax registration in the Federal tax service;
- assignment and obtaining of codes of statistics (within 7-10 days upon registration);
- making a seal.
We are expecting that the Client will provide the following:
- name of the firm;
- business type;
- amount and composition (property or money) of the share capital;
- documents for legal address (letter of guarantee, copies of certificates);
- passport copies for all founders, general director and chief accountant;
- copies of tax certificates for the founders and the general director;
- presence of one of the founders (who will be the applicant) with passport for notary certification and submission into the Federal tax service;
- payment of notary fees (RUR 500-1000).
As a result you will have the following documents:
- certificate of registration;
- tax certificate;
- resolution of incorporation;
- articles of association;
- letter of appointment of the chief accountant;
- appraisal report for property contributed into the share capital;
- act of acceptance for the property placed on the balance sheet of the сompany.
The seal of the company will also be transferred to the Client.
Additional services for registration of CJSC or JSC:
- primary issue (if necessary);
- drafting of specific Articles of association (if necessary);
- receipt of notices from funds (if necessary);
- provision of the legal address (if necessary).