Accreditation of branches
Does your company plan to work in Russia? Specialists of PRIORITET Law Firm will promptly conduct accreditation of the branch.
A foreign company cannot sell goods, organize production or provide services in the Russian Federation directly from the central office without assistance. For these purposes, you have to choose one of the three options: open a subsidiary, a branch or a representative office in Russia. At the same time, the procedure for creating business units is different from that for domestic organizations. Professionals of PRIORITET company will conduct accreditation of branches of foreign companies in a short time and at a reasonable cost. This procedure is mandatory by law, which somewhat complicates the whole process due to the large number of necessary documents and increases the time it takes to enter a new market. However, addressing the specialists who are familiar with the nuances of the Russian law and the specifics of the state bodies operation allows circumventing bureaucratic barriers and speeding up formal procedures.
You call us or leave a request
You come to our office with a set of available documents
We check all the documents for errors. We translate the necessary documents. We interact with a Notary Public. We prepare draft documents for accreditation and submit them to RF Federal Taxation Service Interdistrict Tax Inspectorate No. 47. We interact with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Your branch is registered
The accreditation procedure for branches of foreign companies
This function is assigned to the Federal Tax Service, and is directly implemented by RF Federal Taxation Service Interdistrict Tax Inspectorate No. 47. Within 12 months from the date of the decision to open a branch in Russia, it is necessary to accredit it by submitting the application of the stipulated form to RF Federal Taxation Service Interdistrict Tax Inspectorate No. 47 for Moscow. The application should be accompanied by a set of documents, a list of which is given in the Order of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation dated December 26, 2014 N ММВ-7-14/680@.
Not later than 25 working days after the application is submitted, the authorized body should make a decision on accreditation or on a refusal to accredit. In the first case, information about the organization shall be entered into the register, and a certificate shall be issued to the company.
- 1We advise on all issues;
- 2We carry out a comprehensive verification of the documents available to the client;
- 3We prepare a list of documents for a request in the country of incorporation and a list of additional data to prepare projects;
- 4We prepare draft documents necessary to open a branch/representative office;
- 5We work with translators to verify and adjust translation of documents;
- 6We certify the number of foreign employees of the branch/representative office in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- 7We open a branch/representative office and register a foreign legal entity with the Federal Tax Service;
- 8We make stamps.
- receiving notices from funds (Social Insurance Fund, Pension Fund of the Russian Federation);
- preparing documents necessary to open a bank account;
- providing a legal address;
- personal accreditation of a foreign employee of a branch/representative office in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- preparing an employment contract for the head of the branch/representative office.
- 1Notarized copy of the charter document of a foreign legal entity;
- 2Extract from the commercial register of the country of incorporation with the company registration number or a similar document (depends on the country of incorporation);
- 3An official document from the tax service of the country of incorporation with a tax payer number or a similar document (depends on the country of incorporation).
Additional information for the projects preparation:
- copy of the passport of the head of the branch/representative office (scanned copy of the passport), TIN of the head of the branch/representative office;
- bank details of the settlement account of the parent company in the country of incorporation of the parent company (name of the bank in Russian, bank SWIFT code, account number);
- e-mail address and telephone number of the representative office, full address of the branch/representative office;
- full name of the branch/representative office in Russian;
- activities of the branch/representative office (the main type of activity shall be indicated separately);
- contact details of the parent organization (phone number and email);
- number of foreign employees of the branch/representative office;
- name of the position of the branch manager (Head, Director, etc.);
- term of office of the head of the branch by proxy.
- 1Certificate of accreditation;
- 2Certificate of tax registration (if the company has not previously been registered with the tax service for any other reason);
- 3Information sheet;
- 4Resolution/protocol on opening a branch/representative office;
- 5Power of attorney for the head of the branch/representative office;
- 6Regulations for the branch/representative office;
- 7Seal of a branch/representative office.
Documents provided to the Client when ordering related services:
- lease/sublease agreement (upon purchase of a legal address);
- copy of ownership certificate (upon purchase of a legal address);
- notices from the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, Social Insurance Fund (when ordering the service “Receipt from the funds”);
- banking service agreement and access to the Bank-client (when opening a settlement account);
- personal accreditation card of a foreign employee of a branch/representative office from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (when ordering personal accreditation);
- an employment contract for the head of the branch/representative office (when ordering an employment contract for the head of the branch/representative office).
*Each document for accreditation should be properly certified, signed by an authorized person, and legalized in accordance with the requirements of the Convention, which cancels the requirement to legalize foreign official documents (concluded in Hague on October 5, 1961), the Convention on Legal Assistance and legal relations in civil, family and criminal matters (concluded in Minsk on January 22, 1993) or the corresponding bilateral agreement on legal assistance. Not more than 12 calendar months should pass from the moment of issuing the original documents (and the date of certifying a copy of the constituent document) at the time of submitting the documents to the Federal Tax Service.
Advantages of cooperation with PRIORITET
The company's specialists will provide full support for the accreditation procedure of a foreign branch:
|They will help to draft all of the above papers quickly and properly, taking into account the current requirements of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation.|
|They will act as representatives in cooperation with the registration authority.|
|They guarantee successful completion of the procedure without failures.|
|They will ensure minimization of the term for opening a branch in Russia and the costs of resolving related formal issues.|
We express our gratitude to PRIORITET LLC for the comprehensive support of our company branch. With your help, the branch was accredited in the shortest possible time, it was registered in off-budget funds, a settlement account was opened, documents on personnel accounting were drawn up, and accounting support services are being provided at the moment. We were pleasantly surprised how quickly everything was organized, which allowed us to start working in Russia quite quickly. We would especially like to thank Elena Kuznetsova, Elena Kazanok, Yulia Vasilyeva, Elena Mikheeva, Evgeny Voronov for their well-coordinated and successful work. We hope that in the future we will also be able to rely on your outstanding specialists! We wish you success!
Head of Branch
of Company FORWARD 3D LIMITED A.A. Ivanov
Dear colleagues from PRIORITET
We would like to hereby thank you for your qualified and accurate preparation of the documents concerning the information about the Branch of the Limited Liability Company to the authorized federal executive body for making amendments to the state registry of accredited branches and representative offices of foreign legal entities. All prepared documents had met the requirements of legislation and were drafted time-consciously. We truly appreciate the consultations and recommendations of PRIORITET specialists provided at every stage of the procedure and being committed to fulfilling the task.
We believe in keeping our business and personal ties and are looking.
The representative office of Motor Sich JSC, Moscow expresses its deep appreciation and sincere gratitude to PRIORITET LLC for the quality workmanship and timely registration with the register of accredited branches and representative offices of foreign legal entities.
Compliance with all deadlines allowed us to carry out our activities without interruption.
We express confidence in maintaining the existing friendly relations and hope for further mutually beneficial and fruitful cooperation.
Director of the Representative Office P.I. Kononenko
Dear colleagues from PRIORITET,
We would like to thank you for your qualified and accurate preparation of the documents for accreditation of the Representative Office of GMCG MOSCOW LTD. All prepared documents had met the requirements of legislation and were drafted time-consciously; we were truly pleased to work with your lawyer Evgeny Voronov, and we appreciate his consultations and recommendations.
We believe in keeping our business ties and are looking forward to our continuing, mutually beneficial cooperation.
Head of Operations