Change of Address
PRIORITET Law Firm renders services on introducing changes to the state register and notifying registration authorities of changes in information about a branch / representative office of a foreign legal entity in the Russian Federation (due to a change in the address of the branch / representative office).
You call us or leave a request
Provide us with available documents
We prepare the set of documents necessary for a change of the address and submit them to the accrediting authority
The address of the branch/representative office is changed
- Preparing the set of required documents in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
- Introducing changes to the register of accredited branches/representative offices
- Notifying the Main Interregional Center of the Russian State Statistics Committee, the Social Insurance Fund, the Pension Fund and other competent state authorities of the change of the address of the branch / representative office
When changing the address upon opening a branch / representative office in another territorial entity of the Russian Federation, it is necessary to obtain approval from the administration of the territorial entity of the Russian Federation, as well as deregistration of the branch / representative office from the old address and registration at the new one.
- Applications, forms, cards for changing the address of the Branch and Representative Office
- Original of the previous version of the regulations for the branch / representative office
- A letter of guarantee from the owner of the non-residential premises (rental agreement with a notarized copy of the ownership certificate)
- Resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company (or any other governing body of the Company) on changing the address of the Branch or Representative Office in Russia and on approving the new version of the Regulations for the Branch / Representative Office.
- Original and notarized copy of the new version of the regulations for the Branch / Representative Office
- Power of Attorney for the Director of the Representative Office or the Branch
- Power of attorney for the Contractor’s employees (with the authority to change the address of the Representative Office / Branch)
Foreign documents are accepted only with genuine marks on consular legalization or apostilled, if these procedures are not waived by international agreements of the Russian Federation, together with a notarized translation into Russian and are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Today, when there are constant changes in the legislation, such a complicated procedure as changing the name of a branch/representative office is a task that only qualified legal specialists can cope with.