Change of Name
- Introducing changes to the state registry information;
- Notifying registration authorities on changes in information on the branch/representative office of a foreign legal entity in the Russian Federation (due to a change in the name of the foreign legal entity and a change in the name of the branch/representative office).
You call us or leave a request
Provide us with available documents
We prepare the set of documents necessary for a change of the director and submit them to the accrediting authority
Changes are introduced to the registry
- Preparing the set of required documents in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
- Introducing changes to the register of accredited branches/representative offices
- Producing a new seal for a branch/representative office
- Notifying the Main Interregional Center of the Russian State Statistics Committee, the Social Insurance Fund, the Pension Fund and other competent state authorities of introducing changes to the information on the branch/representative office of a foreign legal entity and receiving new certificates and notifications
- Applications, forms, cards for changing the name of the Representative Office / Branch
- Extract from the commercial register of the country of origin of the Company or Certificate of registration of the Company (depends on jurisdiction)
- Original Certificate of accreditation and registration of the Branch/Representative Office with the consolidated state register
- Original Certificate of registration of the Branch / Representative Office with the tax authorities of the Russian Federation
- Original of the previous version of the Regulations for the Branch / Representative Office
- Resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company (or any other governing body of the Company) on changing the name of the Branch / Representative Office and on approving the new version of the Regulations for the Branch / Representative Office.
- Original and notarized copy of the new version of the regulations for the Branch / Representative Office
- Power of Attorney for the Director of the Representative Office / the Branch
- Power of attorney for the Executor's employees
Foreign documents are accepted only with genuine marks on consular legalization or apostilled, if these procedures are not waived by international agreements of the Russian Federation, together with a notarized translation into Russian and are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Today, when there are constant changes in the legislation, such a complicated procedure as changing the name of a branch/representative office is a task that only qualified legal specialists can cope with.